Reiki is a healing method using Universal Life Force Energy, which is present in all living things, to effect change physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Reiki energizes, revitalizes, balances, and harmonizes the body, mind and spirit. It is very powerful and effective, yet subtle and non-invasive.
Acquiring your “Reiki Hands” and becoming a healing facilitator is rewarding for you as well as the client. Healing and personal growth occurs when you open yourself to this Universal Life Force Energy and it places us in direct alignment to contribute healing and the restoration of The Balance to Mother Earth.
In your 1st Degree Reiki class, you will receive the following:
- An understanding of what Universal Life Force Energy is and how it manifests in our world.
- History and Origins of Reiki
- How to Ground, Center, and Setup Protection
- Reiki hand positions for yourself and others
- Introduction to the chakra system and auric fields and how they interact with our inner and outer bodies
- Four 1st Degree Reiki attunements
- Manual and ample practice time opportunities
- Certificate of Completion awarded (must attend both days in order to receive certification)
Pre-requisites for 1st Degree Reiki: there are no pre-requisites beyond a willingness to heal yourself, which leads to the healing of others and the Earth Mother.
Refreshments will be provided!
TO REGISTER: Please send a $65 non-refundable deposit by Paypal. The balance of $100 is required to be paid to Paypal no later than 5 days before the start of the class.
CLASS TIMES: Two days
- Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.