Reiki is a healing method using Universal Life Force Energy, which is present in all living things, to effect change physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Reiki energizes, revitalizes, balances, and harmonizes the body, mind and spirit. It is very powerful and effective, yet subtle and non-invasive.
Acquiring your “Reiki Hands” and becoming a healing facilitator is rewarding for you as well as the client. Healing and personal growth occurs when you open yourself to this Universal Life Force Energy and it places us in direct alignment to contribute healing and the restoration of The Balance to Mother Earth.
Second Degree offers: 1) increased healing power, 2) the ability to send distant Reiki, and 3) the capacity to work with emotional issues.
In your 2nd Degree Reiki class, you will receive the following:
- Review of Reiki 1st Degree Practices & Principles
- Instruction in the use and purpose of the three Reiki symbols
- The Power Symbol
- The Psychological Symbol
- The Absentee (Long Distance) Healing Symbol
- How to send Reiki into the Past and into the Future
- How to place affirmations to promote healthy thinking
- Two 2nd Degree Attunements
- Manual and ample practice time opportunities
- Certificate of Completion awarded
Pre-requisites for 2nd Degree Reiki: 1st Degree Reiki Manual & Certificate (or it’s equivalent).
Refreshments will be provided!
TO REGISTER: Please send a $75 non-refundable deposit by Paypal. The balance of $100 is required to be paid to Paypal no later than 5 days before the start of the class.
- One day, either Saturday or Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.